The WeiPo 2×2 is similar to the TangPo 2×2 in appearance, but has a more substantial feel that makes it easier to control.
– Used for speed solving.
– Advanced forward and reverse corner cutting.
– Allowed in WCA Competitions.
– Hard and durable design.
– Standard spring-screw structure.
– Cube is pre-assembled and stickered.
– You may use lubricant to make the cube smooth.
BENEFITS OF CUBING
– Solving a Rubik’s cube requires skill and determination.
– Best way to test and improve spatial and problem solving abilities.
– Makes brain sharper and keeps brain cells active for a longer period of time.
– Improves mental reflexes and develops a wider perception towards problem solving skills.
– Improves concentration and confidence.
– Improves eye-to-hand co-ordination and develop motor skills.
– Helps improve short term memory and cognitive ability.
– If excess force is applied, the pieces may pop out of the puzzle.
– Do not try to dismantle by force as it may damage the puzzle.
– Rotate the puzzle only when all layers are aligned or cube may pop.
– To improve the smoothness and feel of cube you may use a lubricant designed specifically for speedsolving.
– Age group – 3 years and above.
– Any tensioning/modification done to the puzzle must be done at your own risk.
– Stickers, screws and springs are not waterproof.