The QiYi MoFangGe WuQue 4×4 is the latest 4×4 to hit the market. At 62mm across and only 124 grams for the stickered version, the WuQue is noticeably lighter than other mainstream 4x4s of the same size. It features a variety of design improvements that are aimed at making the WuQue one of the top 4x4s on the market, and a pre-release version was already used to set a new Asian record.
BENEFITS OF CUBING
– Solving a Rubik’s cube requires skill and determination.
– Best way to test and improve spatial and problem solving abilities.
– Makes brain sharper and keeps brain cells active for a longer period of time.
– Improves mental reflexes and develops a wider perception towards problem solving skills.
– Improves concentration and confidence.
– Improves eye-to-hand co-ordination and develop motor skills.
– Helps improve short term memory and cognitive ability.
– If excess force is applied, the pieces may pop out of the puzzle.
– Do not try to dismantle by force as it may damage the puzzle.
– Rotate the puzzle only when all layers are aligned or cube may pop.
– To improve the smoothness and feel of cube you may use a lubricant designed specifically for speedsolving.
– Age group – 3 years and above.
– Any tensioning/modification done to the puzzle must be done at your own risk.
– Stickers, screws and springs are not waterproof.