The DaYan 2×2 50mm is the bigger of the two DaYan 2×2 sizes. It boasts an internal mechanism similar to that of the critically-acclaimed ZhanChi. Being made by DaYan, we have pretty high expectations from this cube and have a feeling that the cube will meet them!
Size: 5 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm.
Weight: 120 grams.
– Used for speed solving.
– Advanced forward and reverse corner cutting.
– Allowed in WCA Competitions.
– Hard and durable design.
– Standard spring-screw structure.
– Cube is pre-assembled and stickered.
– You may use lubricant to make the cube smooth.
High quality ABS PVC Plastic
Graphical Box Packing
With every puzzle purchased you get one free pouch. The cube pouch shown in the picture is for illustrative purposes only and does not imply that you will receive a red pouch. You may receive any of the following colours at random – Red, Black, Blue.
BENEFITS OF CUBING
– Solving a Rubik’s cube requires skill and determination.
– Best way to test and improve spatial and problem solving abilities.
– Makes brain sharper and keeps brain cells active for a longer period of time.
– Improves mental reflexes and develops a wider perception towards problem solving skills.
– Improves concentration and confidence.
– Improves eye-to-hand co-ordination and develop motor skills.
– Helps improve short term memory and cognitive ability.
– If excess force is applied, the pieces may pop out of the puzzle.
– Do not try to dismantle by force as it may damage the puzzle.
– Rotate the puzzle only when all layers are aligned or cube may pop.
– To improve the smoothness and feel of cube you may use a lubricant designed specifically for speedsolving.
– Age group – 3 years and above.
– Any tensioning/modification done to the puzzle must be done at your own risk.
– Stickers, screws and springs are not waterproof.